Handmade with passion
All of our shoes are one of a kind;
and all things unique take time.
Your shoes will now be handmade, specially for you,
by our artisans in the north of Portugal.
As soon as your order is placed, it is transmitted to our factory. The production process can take up to 15 working days.
Share this shoe with your friends
- Italian leather
- Blake construction
- Handmade in Portugal
The Freakloset Monk maintains our direct and conscious approach. By getting rid of the usual buckle and by adding a velcro strap, we made this model extremely versatile. Made of Italian leather, a cushioned tongue and counter, and an anatomic leather insole, the monk becomes very adjustable. The monk can complement both a suit or an informal attire: it’s up to you.
- - Italian calf or suede leather
- - Blake construction
- - Handmade in Portugal
- - Fully leather lined
- - Branded dustbag included
Size & Fit
- - Fits true to size (if you are a half size, you should order the next size up)
- - Sole height of 2.5 cm - 1 in (men sizing) or 3 cm - 1.2 in (women sizing)
Composition & Care
- A well cared shoe will become your greatest companion. A simple wet cloth will do the trick for daily cleaning. To keep your shoes hydrated and beautiful, make sure to apply some natural shoe wax every other week, with the help of a flannel cloth. If you need help in picking the perfect shoe wax, please contact our team for advice.
- - Cushioned tongue and cushioned counter
- - Anatomic latex insole
- - Velcro strap
- - Line-stretch neoprene textile counter
- - Proprietary 100% rubber sole